? ??????????????Green Fairy? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (25 Ratings)??293 Grabs Today. 12317 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Green Future (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (19 Ratings)??276 Grabs Today. 7963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Weed BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 30, 2008

Whats the deal...

veges

I have been really good about not having junk food in the house. Okay I do always have a bag of Costco Tortilla chips and salsa but this is a life staple! I am constantly thinking about what goes into my body and what effect it will have ie: cholesterol, fat butt, heart disease, belly paunch, fat butt. I walk on the treadmill 2 miles at least 3-4 times per week. I work outside all day and even skip a meal and yet I never lose a pound!

I was at a friends house helping them bring in hay and they served us lunch. JUNK food fest!!!!! Four different bags of chips, brownies, no bake cookies, pop and ham sandwiches on WHITE bread. They have this all the time! They are skinny, healthy looking people. Katie goes to their house so that she can eat ice cream and cheese nips.
No Junk Food
What gives, don't get my wrong. It is not that I don't like good clean healthy food, I really do but I would love to eat some junk food without all the guilt! I can not even have it in my house!!!

I'm just saying...

3 Comments:

Princess said...

Oh my heck, reading your post was like writing down the thoughts in my head! I am the healthiest fat person I know! Seriously! When I was living with Celeste she would eat candy and crap all day and she has a 6-pack and I eat veggies and flax meal and I have a keg! Lol, life sucks!

Smiley Family said...

Well, they may be "healthy looking people" but I guarantee you are healthier. It is frustrating though!

Mary said...

Thank you sistas! Love you.