? ??????????????Green Fairy? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (25 Ratings)??293 Grabs Today. 12317 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Green Future (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (19 Ratings)??276 Grabs Today. 7963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Weed BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Life

It has been too long since I have added to the blog. I love reading everyone else's. I have been really busy, stressed and tired and haven't been able to focus on writing. I am coming around again. I finally took myself to have a massage on Monday and oh my goodness did that make a difference.
I had no idea how many knots I had in my back and shoulders. No wonder I couldn't move my neck!

Isn't interesting how we are so quick to help others and relieve their pains or stress or sadness and yet when we need the same we soldier through. At least that is what I do. I have to remind myself that it is okay to place myself at the top of the list of needs and do what I know will renew me. I am so much more helpful to others when I take care of myself.

School is winding down for Katie and summer begins for her next week. It is so much fun to see her going thru the rights of passage in junior high school and now on to high school. She is really enjoying it all. I love that Katie is such a well rounded person and enjoys life to the fullest.

I do miss all of the fun summer projects we used to do together. It was usually this time of year that I created summer coupons that she would earn and she could turn in for a movie or ice cream or video game or any other little extra I could think of. We would have a word of the day and whenever that word was said we would dance and act silly (like Pee-Wee Herman on his show). The library was always good for summer reading challenge and reward. Camping in the back yard and bonfires with s'mores.

Katie is beyond that now. Finds it pretty much boring. We still have the bonfires and s'mores but she doesn't hang around for the chit chat anymore. I need more little kids to live closer to me so I can hang out with them. They are sooo much fun!!!

Okay, I have blogged enough for the night. I really need to be more disciplined at this. Maybe the letter theme would work best for me .

Summer is really trying to be here...today was a beautiful warmish day finally. Amazing what a little sunshine can do for you.

1 Comments:

Princess said...

Oh what I wouldn't give for a massage! I am glad the sun has finally come out for you, there is nothing better! I love you!