? ??????????????Green Fairy? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (25 Ratings)??293 Grabs Today. 12317 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Green Future (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (19 Ratings)??276 Grabs Today. 7963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Weed BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Katie

Katie turns 14 !




Birthday cake baked on the BBQ.*see previous post Actually it is ice cream layered with chocolate cake. Perfect for a summer birthday.

Friends for a sleep over and fun in the pool.
The sun was out and it was warm!
Yeah for summer birthdays!


The girls wanted to "camp out" so we put up the big tent. They all slept comfortably in the tent. The next morning when I opened the zipper to tell everyone breakfast was ready, they had it completely closed up and a rush of very hot stuffy air came rushing out.
They said they got cold.

Fun was had by all.
I heard that someone streaked our backyard late into the night.
I will keep an eye on that girl for sure!

I have to add how proud I am of Katie.
She is happy, loving and even at times humble and sweet.

It is definitely a challenge to keep up with the swinging moods and attitude that comes with it. Patience is a word I hear a lot in my head.
I try to remember what it was like to be a 14 year old and just breath and pray.

All in all, it is a very fun ride.

Happy Birthday Katie!!!

1 Comments:

Princess said...

Awwwwwww! It is so hard to imagine she is 14! I had just graduated high school the summer she was born! 14 is a hard age so I wish you well with your patience!