? ??????????????Green Fairy? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (25 Ratings)??293 Grabs Today. 12317 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Green Future (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (19 Ratings)??276 Grabs Today. 7963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Weed BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 8, 2011

Time waits for no one...

Really? December 2010 was my last post? Ugh. I really dont want to hash about the last 8 months. So just the highlights.
Katie is at this moment in Paris with Florence and her family. Mixed feelings on sending her there but she is having the trip of her lifetime. Making memories for sure. She is gone for a total of 2 weeks...1 more week to go. I really do miss that girl! The constant parenting break has been good though.
My good friends Laura and Murray are here staying the duration of Katies trip. We have had lots of good belly laughs. They enjoy cribbage, backgammon and cards. Whats not to love. Laura is going thru a tough time with Hep.C and starts treatment when she gets home. I hope she is able to catch up lost time with treatment. We have had some good talks.
The garden is producing veges!!! My garden is doing well this year which is making my frame of mind better as well. I love the serenity I get from being in my garden and being rewarded by the produce!
Missing my family as always and wondering if we will ever get everyone together again. We did it so often in the past and I long for those days. I love my family so much. They know how to make me laugh til I cry and then some. Family gives us our deepest pain too because we love them so much and know one day we will have to let them go. Sometimes unbearable. But today I think about the laughter.
We are still a statistic for work. Mike is unemployed a solid year now and we have managed quite well. No accrued debt. We are spending the portion of savings we were hoping to invest into the future. I suppose the future is now. My spirit about good things come to those that wait is waning. I wonder if we will ever get over this hump without major life changing events. I am hanging on....
I hope to get back to doing this more often and post photos as well. Til then. Ciao

0 Comments: