? ??????????????Green Fairy? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (25 Ratings)??293 Grabs Today. 12317 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Green Future (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (19 Ratings)??276 Grabs Today. 7963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Weed BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Passion

 I love taking photographs. It makes me slow down to see the simplest of things. Like this grasshopper. Before I looked at them as plant eating pests. Now I see how beautiful they are! I had no idea the variety of colors and patterns. 
Amazing. 













This one decided to rest on the eagle at the end of my flagpoles. I tried to think of something clever to say about it but I am just in  awe. 

























We went on a hike to the Hoh Rainforest. Beautiful area but unfortunately very touristy. This little guy was not intimidated at all by our presence. Cute little bugger. 











So there you go. Truly my passion. Something inside of me smiles each time I get the shot I am looking for. I feel something healing at the same time. I am able to shut out the clutter and just focus. This is what I found with meditation or the Buddhist philosophy . Just to be ....quiet.

0 Comments: