? ??????????????Green Fairy? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (25 Ratings)??293 Grabs Today. 12317 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Green Future (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (19 Ratings)??276 Grabs Today. 7963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Weed BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Spring is springing!


The sun has finally come out in Washington!!! It has been glorious. The flowers are reaching for the bright orb! It is hard to come inside when it is so beautiful outside.
We have been stayed busy every weekend. Last weekend we stayed at Mikes Dads house on Hartstine Island (in the Puget Sound). Mikes Dad goes to AZ for the winter. It was a gorgeous 50 degrees. We laid on the rocky beach in our jackets, long pants and socks and shoes. We soaked up as much sun as we could. But it was chilly. We had a wonderful time looking for arrowheads.
Did anyone get to see the eclipse of the moon a few weeks back? We had a phenomenal view. I tried taking a photo but really needed the tripod. You get the gest of it though.
I am missing family so much. I have caught up on everyones blog. I am so glad all of you have started this. It keeps me in the loop. Thank you. Love you all.
HAPPY SPRING!

5 Comments:

Princess said...

Nice new layout, very bright and sunny! I was so mad about the eclipse because of course it was on a night when the inversion was so bad you couldn't see the street over from you let alone the moon! Anyway, we have had some days where we have been in the 50's and it has been awesome! I CAN'T wait for summer!

Smiley Family said...

Great photo of the eclipse! I was bummed because, like Stace said, we couldn't see it. I too am soooo ready for spring. Not summer just yet but definitely spring. Love you!

Sephalo said...

I MISS YOU! I think you should've taken a picture of you guys laying on the rocks with all your clothes on...lol. You need to blog more

woman undercover ;) said...

These pics are cute and beautiful

:)

Mary said...

Thank you.