? ??????????????Green Fairy? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (25 Ratings)??293 Grabs Today. 12317 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Green Future (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (19 Ratings)??276 Grabs Today. 7963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Weed BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Northwest Style??



This was my drive to work on Wednesday. As Beautiful as it is...
I would really prefer warm sunshine.
I am so sick of winter clothing.
I have been in the stores to shop and see cute sandals, shorts and summer dresses and it is really hard for me to buy anything when it is still so cold.
Will someone please send the sun to the Northwest!!!!!

Invisible Tanning Salon

3 Comments:

Princess said...

Ok, the 1st thing I have to say is that you really should not be videotaping while you are driving! The 2nd thing is that you seem to be driving a little fast for that type of weather! Ok I am done with the responsible part of me. As for the weather, I know exactly how you feel. I spent 2 days this week in my shorts and tank tops soaking in some Vitamin D on the patio and then woke up to a blizzard on Thursday morning! I wanted to die!!!!! Do you ever get the feeling your whole life is being "punk'd"?

Sephalo said...

Thats some Jazzy Muzak you got goin there sista! lol I agree with the responsible Princess too... I am so wintered out! Love yer guts!

Sandi said...

I want to know what punk'd means. I think the picture is beautiful. I love the snow and cold. I am not looking forward to hot weather.