? ??????????????Green Fairy? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (25 Ratings)??293 Grabs Today. 12317 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Green Future (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (19 Ratings)??276 Grabs Today. 7963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Weed BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Spring Break

It is spring break!!! What that means to me is that I can sleep in to 7:00 am! It is different as Katie gets older. I am no longer in charge of what we do the entire break. Good and bad. It used to be that we would hit the science museum, kids museum, parks, have other kids over and do crafts and watch movies. This year we decided that each of us get to choose a day to do something we want and the other two have to go along happily. Notice I said "have to". Some issues with cooperation. So...I chose the Roman exhibit at the Seattle Art Museum and then walk around the Seattle waterfront. Katie chose...shopping at the Bellevue Mall and a movie. Mike chose...Skiing or hiking anywhere. We all agreed that we needed some complete downtime. That is what I am doing today. Still in my jammies and not very ambitious to do otherwise.

Oh did I mention that it is in the upper 30's at night and rain is expected for the next 5 days. Not very springy if you ask me!!

Oh well, we will have some quality family time and that is what really matters.

3 Comments:

Princess said...

You guys are the cutest little family, always wanting to spend time together! Well I am all for spending the day in your jams, embrace it! Love and miss you!

Smiley Family said...

I think that is a GREAT idea! It is important to support each other in different interests. But, as long as you are spending time together I guess it doesn't really matter what you do. All the activities sound fun to me. Art museum, shopping, hiking, sounds like a lot of fun! Have a fabulous Spring Break, take lots of pics, and post all your adventures soon:)

Sandi said...

Mare; don't forget that that olde fable.....spring comes in like alion and out like a lamb. Love you