? ??????????????Green Fairy? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (25 Ratings)??293 Grabs Today. 12317 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Green Future (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (19 Ratings)??276 Grabs Today. 7963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Weed BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Frustration in progress...


I really thought that this week would be very productive. I am highly motivated to get the house started on and make decisions for when contractors will be scheduled. I even steam cleaned my kitchen this week to make me feel like I have a really clean spot in my home.

Could God be testing my patience once again? Doesn't he know how patient I am already. Do I. I feel like I have walked on my treadmill all week and yet I have not stepped foot on it. Hey there's a great idea. Walk on the treadmill when I feel frustrated about not making progress. Maybe that is the message. I don't forsee my drywall or flooring happening for at least a couple of weeks now so I guess I need to walk. Hey I did clean out the garage in anticipation of the furniture being moved to the garage while the floors are being done.

I guess I just need to reflect to see that I actually have been productive.

1 Comments:

Princess said...

Or just dance on your bare floor ;)