? ??????????????Green Fairy? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (25 Ratings)??293 Grabs Today. 12317 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Green Future (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (19 Ratings)??276 Grabs Today. 7963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Weed BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thinking of Spring


I haven't quite figured out why I like this photo so much. Maybe because my cat was contently watching the sunset with me or that the lavender is in full bloom and I can smell it's sweet aroma but it reminds me of things to come. I am thinking of spring and know how quickly it will be here. Lots to be done to the garden before then. I look forward to getting outside in the dirt and sun and sweat and thirst and satisfaction. La Dolce Vita. It's a sweet life.

2 Comments:

Princess said...

It is a great photo and just screams of Spring! I am jealous of your gardening and am thinking about doing a patio greenhouse. Maybe. Livin La Vida Loca.

Mary said...

Now that is funny! I would agree the state of mind, smirk.
sounds like a great idea for the green house I would recommend starting now before it gets too hot.