? ??????????????Green Fairy? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (25 Ratings)??293 Grabs Today. 12317 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Green Future (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (19 Ratings)??276 Grabs Today. 7963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Weed BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Just One Thing...

Seeing the devastation of Haiti breaks my heart.
It brings out all emotions of human kind. We show our true colors at times like this.
I think about the children and what must they think. I am hoping they are numb and will start to feel when things are more stable for them. I wonder how will they ever reunite with family if family is even still alive. I hope that they will forget the horrors they are experiencing and look deep within them to find hope. I am grateful for all of the people who have deployed to help the Hatians.
I am embarrassed for many news agencies that look for stories real or imagined and look to find fault in the rescue effort.
I believe in mankind. I believe that good people have good intentions. I believe that all of us will do what we can to help these people. I believe the rest is up to God.
If everyone did Just One Thing, give money or pray.
Goodwill is never wasted.

2 Comments:

Princess said...

I agree with everything you said. Thank you for the post!

Unknown said...

Another Amen! It's easy for many to be critical when they aren't even over there to see first hand what is going on. I'm hoping to hear more stories of miracles!