? ??????????????Green Fairy? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (25 Ratings)??293 Grabs Today. 12317 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Green Future (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (19 Ratings)??276 Grabs Today. 7963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Weed BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 28, 2010

by Phyllis Culp Mabry

If you can wake up smiling every morning and keep a happy heart through out the day

If you can show your brighter side to others and never give a troubled thought away

If you can get along with those around you, respect their creeds, yet stay true to your own, give help and  comfort to the ones who need it and be a friend to those who are alone

If you can make each effort be you best one while trying to give "just a little more"

If you can learn from honest criticism accepting it for what it's really for

If you can concentrate on worthwhile ventures while putting foolish fancies in their place

If you can meet each joy or disappointment with the right degree of self control and grace

If you can make each day a new beginning to do what you've been called upon to do, put first things first and finish what you've started yet still find ways to take time out for you

If you can be completley self sufficient without a  loss of femininity

Then deep inside your heart you can be certain you'll be the woman you were meant to be

I found this in a collection of writings I accumulated from the 70's to the 90's. Unfortunately I did not write down the title. It still resonates with me to this day. 

4 Comments:

Princess said...

Do you throw up rainbows? Lol, You are always so positive, but that is one of the things I love most about you :) Miss you

Mary said...

Geeze...I do not throw up rainbows! I thought it was inspiring not optimistic. Note the first letter IF!!! I only wish I could live by this creed.

Love you my Stacey darling.

Princess said...

It was inspirin! Go read my blog and you will see that I actually appreciated it! Lol

Sephalo said...

Stace you crack me up haha

I love this Aunt Mary! I'm gonna print it off and read it all the time... Thanks!

Love & miss you mucho!